Jan 21, 2014

Talking about my best friend from my junior high school

I will talk and introduce my best friend. The best friend’s name is Rika. She is a girl. She is my best friend since we were in junior high school. My best friend is just her. What I want to say is “best friend is not just one person. It means the person has two best friends or three best friends, like that” someday somebody said. My best friend Rika is very cute. Just not cute, she is beautiful. She has big eyes, long and beautiful hair, and she has very good style. I always think it is very mottainai for her to being my best friend, because she is so cute. I mean, I am not like that cute so. We have been friend since we were elementary school students. She is a friend from elementary school. We were going to same elementary school, and same junior high school. We went to different high school, and we are going to different university. I am going to here Kumamoto Gakuen University, but she is going to Kumamoto Health Science University. I was dreaming to be an airport staff. It is of course a staff of an airport. It calls grand staff in Japan, if I’m right. And my best friend is dreaming to be a nurse, I think that’s right. We have very different dreams. I was thinking why we can be very good friends each other. We were not so good friends for each other when we were elementary school students. When we started to go to junior high school, we also started to have fun together with a lot of other friends. And before we graduate from junior high school, just she and I were still having fun together. We can talk everything to each other. It is not just everything. There is nothing we can’t talk about. We can say every each thing we thought of each other. I think it is very big and good thing that we could to tell all of things of thought for the each other. Rika and I can do that to each other. I think it is why we can be good friend, and best friend. I love her very much.

(381 / 5428)

No comments:

Post a Comment