Jan 21, 2014

Living

I will talk about the place where I live. I was living alone in Kumamoto city when I entered my college to junior. But I quit to living alone about a year ago.  I am from Yamaga city in Kumamoto. I live in Yamaga city now. It’s very far away from college I go. I am taking my car to go to college every day. It is takes about an hour or over an hour. It’s too hard to me to go school. I really liked to live in Kumamoto city alone, but it was very lonely for me. It is because I like to be with somebody like my family, or my friends. Almost all my friends are living with their family. Sometimes when I having fun with my friends, and that takes too long, my friends call their home or their family to tell they will get home late, or they do not need supper that day. If I hear them talking like that, I feel very envious. I do not like to be only one anytime. Live in Yamaga, I feel better, because of course there is my family, and they are always waiting for me. I always can be very happy for that. Yamaga city is very different from Kumamoto city. There are a lot of tall buildings, stores, cars, people, and so on in Kumamoto city, but there are not so many like that things in Yamaga city. Of course, it is because Kumamoto is the biggest city in Kumamoto prefecture, you know. Yamaga is like a country town. I like the people in Yamaga. There are a lot of kind people around me in Yamaga, and around me. I love my friends from Yamaga. And each of my friend’s family is also very good people. If there are a lot of good and kind people around you, don’t you feel happy? I do. That way, I am really happy to be from Yamaga city. It’s very hard to go to school sometime, but I love to live Yamaga city.

(356 / 6466)

No comments:

Post a Comment