Jan 22, 2014

A story of me 2


Hello. This is the second one of a story of myself. As you know, I like to go to see movies. And I also told you I like love stories or war movie. Do you like that kind of movies? I like to know the past of several wars. How about you? What do you think of it? In this world, there were a lot of kinds of war. Of course I don’t like war, and I think war is very bad to all people in this world. What do you think? Is war good or bad? I think it is not good. But so, I think we need to know about many things of war and the past. Don’t you think so? We are naturally spending time in this peace country. I am safe. And you are always safe too. Nobody kill you, or hurt you with nothing. But in other country they still have war. We know it. But we can’t stop it. So I think to know the other countries war is the thing we need.

 

(191 / 8115)

No comments:

Post a Comment