Jan 21, 2014

Happy Day

I am going to talk to you about the happy day. The happy day is about five years ago, when I was in high school. I went to America for about ten month as an exchange student. I stayed a host family’s house in Iowa, but I could visit New York City and Washington DC for about a week with my two host sisters and a friend from the high school where I went. In the New York City, we went to the Times Square. Times Square was very wonderful and it was like a dream for me. When I was a little, I really wanted to go and visit the New York City. So when I could visit to the New York City, I was really happy. I went to Broadway and saw two musicals which I really wanted to see at least one time someday. The one of the musical that I really wanted to see was called “Wicked”, and the other one was “The phantom of the opera”. Maybe almost all people have hard the name of the musical “The phantom of the opera”. Both of the musicals are very famous and popular. I already knew what that two musicals like about, and the songs of the musicals. I was taking a choir class in the school I went in America, and in the choir class we were practicing many songs from, the two musicals that I saw at Broadway. Why I already knew the stories and the songs about the two musicals, before I saw that two musicals. If you knew songs of a musical before you will see the musical, you will feel really excited to see the musical, I think. I was very excited to see that musicals “Wicked” and “The phantom of the opera”. That is why I chose this day for the best day of my life.

(337 / 6110)

No comments:

Post a Comment