Jan 21, 2014

I will talk about a movie I like

As I sad, I like to go to see movie, but I also like to just watch movies in my house. I will talk about a movie I really like. This is a love story. I really like love stories. I like love story is the best. I have never watched this movie. But I knew this story before I saw this. That is why I really wanted to see this movie. This movie’s heroes are Satoshi Tsumabuki, Hiroki Narimiya and Eita. Do you know them? They are very famous actors in Japan. This movie’s heroines are Kou Shibazaki and Miho Shiraishi. Do you know them? They are also famous in Japan, so I think almost all people know them. In this movies story, Kou Shibazaki is a handicapped person. She cannot hear any sound. So she must use sign language. But she is loved from many people, because she is cute and she is very beauty. Then one day, she meets a man. His name is Kai. This man is Satoshi Tumabuki. Then they are in love each other. He is university student and she is same university student. He is very kind man, and he can talk by sign language. So he can talk to her by using sign language. He is an excellent student. She must go to Germany with her mother, because she decides to operate on her ears. Then the other day, she can hear sounds a little bit since she went to Germany to operate on her ears. One day Kai received a letter from her. But this letter writes only a “circle”. He couldn’t understand what she wants to say. The other way Hiroki Narimiya went to Tibet to take a lot of pictures. He wants to be a photographer. But his girlfriend was sad and was crying all night. One day he returned to Japan to graduate university. Then he meets his girlfriend a long time after that. The other way she also returned to Japan to graduate from university. Then she met Kai in Shibuya. She cries for Kai. Then they went to café and talked about marry, university’s life and living plan. Then she decides to meet him. Then she went to his work, hospital to talk him. But they had a quarrel. Then she knew his feelings, because she talked about him to his ex-girlfriend. She retired that marry to her boyfriend. And very finally he decided hard that go to Germany to meet her. Then he finished a university graduation, and he went to Germany by an airplane. This is almost all of this movie’s story. I really like this love story. If you never saw this movie, you really should see this.


(474 / 7297)

No comments:

Post a Comment