Jan 21, 2014

A story of me 1


Hello. What do you want to hear from me? Yes, yes! Ok, ok! This time, I will talk about myself. I thought you wanted to hear about myself. What do you think my name is? My name is Sayaka Koba. Did you know that? Yes, of course you know. Right? Do you know when is my birthday is? My birthday is March 31st in 1992. So I am 21 years old. So, my birthday is coming soon in two months. Which do you think I am a woman or a man? Of course I am a woman. I have a family. There are seven members in my family. My mother, my father, my brother, my sister, my gland father, my gland mother, and me. Oh, I forgot about my cat. I have a cat. So actually, there are eight members in my family. My brother is 2 year older than me. And my sister is 2 year younger than me. What about you? How many members are there in your family? And Do you like your family? I love my family. To be with my family is very fun. My family is always fanny. How about your family? My mother and my brother are really like to go trip. Do you like to go trip? Don’t you think to go to visit other country or places you have never been to are nice? I think so. I think to go to visit a lot of other countries or a lot of places I have never been to are very nice. Oh anyway, I live in Yamaga city, in Kumamoto prefecture. Do you know Yamaga city? I think almost all people have ever heard about the name of this city. Yamaga is a little famous place in Japan, I think. Have you ever been to Yamaga city? If you come to Yamaga city, you should go to some spa. In winter season, it is very nice to go spa. Don’t you think so? My mother and I really like to go to see movie. Do you like to go see movies? I really like to go see movies. If I have a lot of money, I really want to go to see some movies every day. I like to go see movies like that much. If you like to go to see movies, how much you like? And what kind of movies do you like? I like love story. And also I like war movie. There are a lot of kinds of movies, but what kinds of movies do you like? Or, do you like Japanese movie? Or, do you like American movies? I like American movies better than Japanese movie. Do you want to know why I like American movies better than Japanese movies? I will like to tell you the answer. It is because American movies love story is awesome, I think. And other why is if you see American movies, you can lean English from the movie you see. To learn English is very good thing I think. Do you like to study or learn English? I really like to study English. But I am not good at study or learn English. When I was young, I thought I really want to be able to speak English. Since that time, to be able to speak English is one of my dream. And I thought, some time I want to go study abroad to America, if I could. Then when I was in second grade to third grade of high school, the dream came true. I was really happy.

 

(627 / 7924)

No comments:

Post a Comment