Jan 21, 2014

After I came back to Japan from America

When I was junior in high school, I came back to Japan. I got to go to school from the next day. Then soon, I had to think about my course of after high school next. Here is another dream I’ve got. It is to be an airline attendant. I really like airport staffs every time I use, and when I saw an airline attendant helping for a foreign person with English, I thought I want to be like that airline attendant. That is why I want to be an airline attendant. But now, I think of it, it was just a dream. I think everyone know dream is big. I think make the dream come true is very hard. But I thought my experience of the exchange program is very useful for my dream that I want to be. So I am very glad to could go to America and knew and lean a lot of things of foreign country.

 

(179 / 5773)

No comments:

Post a Comment