Jan 21, 2014

Dream family

This is about my dream future. If I can get like this sometime, I will be very very happy and crazy. In the future, I want to live a really big and huge and very beautiful and cute and cool house with my family. In the future, I am a mother, and I have a husband. And also I have five kids. So I will tell and introduce my future family member from here. My husband’s name is Masa. He is a very cool and kind man. I met him after I graduate from college I went. He works at a very big and famous company, and he is the president of the company. His work is very big. He loves his work. My five kids names are Satoshi, Sho, Masaki, Kazu, and Jun. Satoshi, and Kazu are boys. And Sho, Masaki, and Jun are girl. By the way, in this future, I am forty two years old. And my husband is forty three years old. Satoshi is oldest son and he is thirteen years old. He is going to a dance school with his friends every Wednesday. He really likes dancing. He can draw pictures, and that is amazing. And also he can play piano too. Sho is oldest daughter, she is eleven years old. She is going to an English conversation school, because she really loves to study English, and she also can play piano. Masaki is the next. She is ten years old. She has very cute and big eyes. And she can play guitar. She has a boyfriend. Kazu is youngest son, he is eight years old. He started to play baseball since he was three years old. He likes to do catch ball with Satoshi. And he is very good at play a lot of kinds of games. Lastly, Jun. She is youngest daughter. She is six years old. She is only six, but she is very good at play piano. She always says she wants to be a music teacher. She is so cute. From here, I will introduce and tell about future of myself. After I graduate from university, I got a work that is a teacher of a small English conversation school. Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, I had classes. When I was twenty years old, I met my husband Masa, in the university where I was going. And we started to associate with each other. When I was twenty one, we start dating. And I graduate from college, and started working, we spend a lot of time with each other. When I was twenty eight years old, Masa and I married. We bought a big and huge and beautiful house, and we are so happy. My future family is very happy and very funny. This story is all not real and it is just my dream, future, but someday if I could get like this family and if I could to be happy like this story, it’s so great.

(502 / 5047)

No comments:

Post a Comment