Jan 21, 2014

I will talk about my memory

I had a dream since I was nine years old. It is to be able to speak English, like speaking English people. Why I want to be able to speak English is because of a native teachers and American movies. I was going to English conversation lesson since I was six years old and till fourteen years old. In the lesson, we had some native teachers once a year. When I first saw and hear English that they talking, the sounds of English words are very cool and wonderful, I through. In that time, I was seven years old, so I didn’t really care what they saying. But when I grew up a little bit, I really wanted to know what they talking about. Because my hobby was watching American movies. And when I was in Junior high school, I had another reason of that my dream. The reason is English is common language for every country. When I was in third grade of Junior high school, I had to decide which High School do I want to go. I didn’t have good idea for high school. But one day I heard about a school. It’s said they have exchange program with an American school for ten months. This thing was very big for me to decide high school.  I entered that high school. Then I requested to the exchange program. That year, person who requested for the exchange program was just me. I was worried about it. But I started to think good way. And I left to Iowa. The first day of school, I was very nervous. We had a homeroom period first, and the teacher was telling some school regulations. That was very long and I couldn’t understand what the teacher saying at all. Then every day, I took six classes. Of course I had to study every classes same as other students. At the first trimester I took some easier classes like Art, P.E. or Choir. And the hardest one was English. Second trimester, I took harder classes than first trimester like Algebra or American History. A lot of words from American History were very difficult to remember. Third trimester, I had to took hardest classes for me. When three or four months are past, I could understand almost what people saying. I was walking in the hall way, and two students were walked through. They were talking, I could hear that voice and I laughed about it. That is how I did know I could hear people. And when seven or eight months are past, I could answer or tell my mind to people better by hearing. I was very glad.

(452 / 4545)

No comments:

Post a Comment