Jan 21, 2014

I will talk about something I like

I will talk about something I like. Do you like to go see movies? I really like to go to see movies. I like to watch TV shows. What do you think about the difference of watching TV and to see movie? I like to go to see movie is better than just watching TV. To go to see movie is very fun. I like to go to movie theater. There are a lot of movie theaters in Japan, and also in Kumamoto, and also in this world. I think it is so cool. There are a lot of kinds of movie theaters in Japan. I like TOHO movie theater is the best. If you go to the TOHO movie theater, they have a lot of kinds of movies, and you can choose what you want to see. When if you not to planning to see a movie, there are a lot of fun movies, mystery movies, or kind of sad movies, so you may be going to see some movie. There is another thing why I like TOHO movie theater. What do you think it is? The answer is foods. If you see some movie in some movie theater, do you buy some food like popcorns or something like that foods with seeing movies? Of course some people don’t do that, but I think many people want to have something to eat during seeing movies. There are a lot of kinds of movie theaters, and they selling some foods for people who eat or drink something during seeing a movie. What I want to say is the TOHO’s food is the best. They have many kinds of foods. I love it. But I think those are a little bit expensive. And there is one more thing I want to talk about. TOHO movie theater is very clean. I always think, if the place I will use is clean, I feel good, and if it is a movie theater, it is very comfortable to see movies. Don’t you think so?

(357 / 6823)

No comments:

Post a Comment