Dec 2, 2013

Panda

Today, I will talk about a movie call Kung Fu Panda. It is an anime movie from Disney. I have watched this movie several times. It is my favorite movie. I thought that I want to watch this movie more again. Then my dream comes true. I watched this movie again. I like this movie even more. If my friend is not good, I want to recommend this movie to him. I think it is very popular not only with children but also with adults. This movie is funny and there are a lot of animals in the movie such as pandas, tigers, cranes, monkeys. This story’s hero is the panda, names Po, who is a big panda. Po is longing for Kung Fu and he want to play Kung Fu. But his parent does not hope that Po plays Kung Fu because his father hopes that Po also cooks rumen with and father told him about rumen. One day a big chance came to Po. Kung Fu battle tournament opens. Then Kung Fu masters want to be the fighter of the dragon. Then Po falls down in the sky, Kung Fu masters decide Po as the fighter of dragon. Po is happy and jumps. But Po will have to work hard. My favorite scene is when Po battles Tai Lung for peace. Po is the stronger than the past. Po practices Kung Fu very hard and Po is bravery. Tai Lung is a criminal. Tai Lung is the strongest man of all Kung Fu masters. So it is a very tight game. Then Po is attacked one side from Tairan. But Po also goes on the counterattack. Finally Po wins in the battle. Then Po is very popular and loved by everyone. His father is proud that Po is the fighter of the dragon and the strongest Kung Fu master. Kung Fu panda has a second movie and this has been recently shown. I want to watch it. You should watch this too. It is going to be very good and fun movie.

(344 / 2335)

No comments:

Post a Comment