Dec 2, 2013

People I Love

This is my free writing. I will talk about five people. A man, his name is Jun Matsumoto. He is very cute. Do you know him? Of course you know, but wait, later. And other man, his name is Kazunari Ninomiya. He is cuter than Jun Matsumoto, just I think. Do you know Kazunari Ninomiya? Yeah… Of course you know. But, no. I want all of you to know, or knew him. And next man is Masaki Aiba. He is cool. Do you know him? Yes you know. He is tall. He loves animals. He is so cute. If you don’t know him, you really should just know him. And next man is Sho Sakurai. Sho is smart. He is very cool. May be a lot of people love him. Do YOU know him? I think you going to say yes. And the last one. His name is Satoshi Ono. He is cute. He is just cute. But he is very good at drawing. Also he is very good at dance. He is very good at fishing. He is very good at sing. He is very very cool. Do you know him? Of course you know, right? And, he is cute. This is all I want to introduce. Do you know all of this five people? If you don’t know, you should lean more and more about them. They are Arashi. A lot of girls love them. A lot of boys love them. A lot of mothers love them. A lot of Fathers love them. A lot of old people love them. If you don’t know them, you are no good. I’m going to see them, next month. This is very very big thing and big event for a lot of people who love them. I am so happy to see them.

(308 / 3979)

No comments:

Post a Comment