Dec 2, 2013

My favorite singer


My favorite singer. I will talk about my favorite singer. What do you think about my favorite singer? Is she or he a woman or man? The answer is a woman. Her name is Kana Nishino. Do you know her? She is from Mie. She was not so cute when she was about 18 or 19. But now, she is very cute and beautiful now, I think. I didn't like her when I was 18. I didn't like her but I really liked her songs. Why I really like her songs is her songs are almost all about love. I listen her songs very much, and also I sing her songs at Karaoke a lot of time. I like her, but I also like Arashi too. Do you know Arashi? I love Arashi so much, but I am not into the fun club. This month, I can go to their concert in Fukuoka. I am very happy for that thing.

 

(160 / 2646)

No comments:

Post a Comment