Dec 2, 2013

Free Writing

Do you know skype? Do you know facebook? I registered to skype and facebook. Do you know them? I think a lot of people know them. They are very famous communicating site of internet. A lot of people in the world register to them. Skype has a good point. If people register to skype, I can toll free call. So I often call to high school handball members. Free call is very excellent. Someday I want to toll free call to my girlfriend. The other way facebook also is very famous communicating site of internet. A lot of people in the world register to facebook. I started facebook, when I was a high school student. I went to go America for about a year, to study abroad. When that time, my American friends sad you should make facebook, you will get many friends, so I made one. It was very good. My eibei class meats register to facebook. As far as I know almost of my friend register to facebook. Facebook is popular not only a lot of teenager but also a lot of middle age people. Facebook is used by a lot of people in the world. The other way skype needs to mike because you do not have mike, you can speak to nobody. But my computer has mike so I do not have to buy mike. My computer is very expensive so my computer provide for performance.

(240 / 2886)

No comments:

Post a Comment