Dec 2, 2013

My Friends

This is also my free writing. This time I will write about my friends. I would like to introduce ten of my friends. First, His name is Masa. He is a very kind person. He is tall and he is very cute. I met him three years ago. He talks very slowly. He is very good at math. The next person is also a boy, his name is Takahiro. He is tall. He likes to go see sumo. He wants to be a police man. He has an older sister. His sister is very kind and beautiful person.He is very good at all of history things. The next person is also a boy, His name is Shota. He is big. He loves his family very much. He is very smart. He is smarter than Takahiro. He always talks a lot, and he eats a lot. He has an older brother, and he loves his brother so much. The next person is also a boy. His name is Yuhei. He is very tall. And his girlfriend is my friend. He is cool and interesting. He doesn’t like talking but he is interesting. He is very good at any sports. That is very cool I think. The next person is also a boy. His name is Shoichi. He is a little bit big. He is just good person. He has a lot of friends. He talks a lot. He is very interesting. He is good at talking. His favorite sport is judo. He is also good at judo. It is cool. The next person is also a boy. His name is Shono. He is little. He is very smart. He knows a lot of things. He always watching TV. He likes to read magazines also. He is very good at ping-pong. He is just very interesting to see. He is awesome.

(311 / 3671)

No comments:

Post a Comment