Dec 2, 2013

My favorite drink


This is about my favorite drink. I will talk about my favorite drink. My favorite drinks are cocoa, cola, beer and tapioca. I drank tapioca yesterday for the first time. Tapioca is very taste. I thought that tapioca is not good. So that is why I have not ever drink tapioca before. But tapioca changed my thinking. I want to drink it early. Have you ever drunk it? If you have never drunk it, I take to tapioca shop with you. I like cocoa better than some coffee. Because it is make me cure. I dink it and I become composed. So I like cocoa very much. Which do you like cocoa or coffee? Please teach me. Finally cola is great drink. It is loved for a lot of people of around world. I envy it. I want to be loved for a lot of people. It is just a joke.

(151 / 2486)

No comments:

Post a Comment