Nov 20, 2013

My favorite sports

My favorite sport. I will talk about my favorite sport, and what sports do I like or don't like. First, my favorite sport is tennis. Maybe you going to ask me, you just like to watch tennis game, or you like to play tennis? I like both. I really like to do and play tennis. Also I like to just watch some tennis games. What other sports do I like is, basketball, baseball, and table tennis. And what sports I don't like is volleyball, and soccer. Why I don't like volleyball and soccer is just I'm not good at volleyball and soccer. I was playing tennis when I was a junior hi school student, and when I was in America for studying abroad. Tennis is very fun to play, and also tennis is very interesting to watch. That's why I like tennis, and why my favorite sport is tennis. To play some sports is very good to your health. Let's play tennis! And you can be happy! I love sports!

(176 / 1991)

No comments:

Post a Comment