Nov 19, 2013

MR2-1: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark


Have you ever watched the movie called “Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark”? I will talk about the movie “Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark”. It was first time I saw this movie. Also it was first time I watched this type of movie. I really like to see movies, but the movies what I like is about like a love story. This Indiana Jones series are not like that kind of movie, I thought. So, I have never seen this type of movie. I saw this movie for this writing. But I think this movie is very popular, because I already knew this tittle of movie. This movie is one of the Disney movie, and this is also the one of the series INDIANA JONES. This one was made in 1981, and this is the first one of this series. The total of this series movie, there are four. This movie was made by Steven Spielberg. Do you know him? I guess most of all know about him, because he is a very famous film director. I don’t know is this real, but just I think because of the director, this movie got many award of sound, visual and editing. Don’t you think so? But actually, of course this story was very good I felt. The hero Indiana Jones was very intelligent and smart. And I think he is so cool and handsome. My favorite scene was some car actions. That was very interested me to see. A lot of enemies disturbed Indy, and they tried to set him down from the truck. In that scene, I was really afraid of Indy. But at the end of the story, Indy wins, so I felt relieved.
But finally, what I want to say about this movie is it’s of course an interesting and good story, but actually, I like the movie about some love story is better and better than like this story.
 
(329 / 1183)

No comments:

Post a Comment