May 10, 2013

My Treasure


A treasure, the thing that is the most important to you for your life, is also the thing that made you what you are now, I think.

There are two Treasures for me. My first treasure is my family. There are seven people in my family including me, my dad, mom, brother, sister, grandmother, and grandfather. My mom talks very loud when she talks on the phone. My dad talks very funny and doesn’t speak English well when I call him on the phone. My brother is about two years older than me and it is very difficult to understand what he thinking all the time. My sister is also about two years younger than me and she is very smart and she is studying all the time when she is free. My grandmother is always very kind to me and she has a very cute smile. My grandmother is also kind to me, from when I started to live alone in Kumamoto city to come to school here. My family is very fun. All of my friends say that all of my family is very funny. I spend a lot of time with my family, and so I also became a funny person, my friends say.

I think, Treasure is something that I really love. I love my family. And so family is one of my treasure. I talked about one of my treasure, and I will talk about the other one.

My other treasure is my friends. I have a best friend. We have been friend for thirteen years. In elementary school, middle school, and high school, I also had a lot of friends.

And now, they are still my friends too. In this university, I got more friends. These university friends are from my circle. I spend almost all my time with my friends from my circle in this university. My friends give me a lot of happiness, and my friends make me smile. So that is why my other treasure is my friends. I love my family and my friends.



(346/709)

No comments:

Post a Comment