May 10, 2013

My hometown


I will talk about my home town. I was living alone in Kumamoto city till I was a junior. And then I moved back to my home. My home is not in Kumamoto city. My home town is Yamaga city in Kumamoto prefecture.

I really liked to live alone in Kumamoto city, but it was very lonely for me. It is because I like to be with somebody like my family, or my friends. Almost all my friends are living with their family. Sometimes when I am having fun with my friends, and that takes too long time, my friends call their home or their family to tell they will get home late, or they do not need supper that day. When I heard them talking like that, I feel very envious. I do not like to be only one anytime. So sometimes I was going back to my home in Yamaga. I felt better, of course there is my family there, and they were always waiting for me to get back home. I always could be very happy for that.

Yamaga city is very different from Kumamoto city. There are a lot of tall buildings, stores, cars, people, and so on in Kumamoto city, but there are not so many like that things in Yamaga city. Of course, it is because Kumamoto is the biggest city in Kumamoto prefecture, you know. Yamaga is like a country town.

I like the people in Yamaga. There are a lot of kind people around me in Yamaga, and around me. I love my friends from Yamaga. And each of my friend’s families are also very good people. If there are a lot of good and kind people around you, don’t you feel happy? I do. That way, I am really happy to be from Yamaga city.

 

 

(307/1016)

No comments:

Post a Comment