May 15, 2013

First classes and new school year

This year, I need to take some classes of that I could not take last year. This year’s classes that I will take, almost all classes are better than last year. What classes I will take this year is culturel Anthroporogy, English and American literary reading1, and English for current topics for Tuesday. Writing for Wednesday. An introduction to English lingistics, English phonetics, An introduction to Japanese history, and English and American literary reading3 for Thursday. Enviroment theory2, Sotsuron seminer, Biology, and History of English for Friday. And Monday, I have no class.Taking these classes, what I should do is do not miss class. That is most important to do for each classes I take I think.



(119/1476)

No comments:

Post a Comment