May 10, 2013

Advice for my Kohai

To my Kouhai


Hello. I will tell you about what you need to do for classes that you will take this year. I became senior this year, and I am spending very hard days now. In the first year of my university life, it was not so difficult to get a credit for every class. But in the sophomore year, it was harder than the freshman year. Why I thought the sophomore year was hard is because of my experience.

When our university life starts, maybe we were very nervous. And until we got become used to come this university, to spend time in this university, and to know how we should do in each classes, we were all earnest. So when webecame a sophomore, since we have become used to how things are, and what we should do in this university, we were not good at doing each and every thing. You will need to do a lot of home work, and not only for this writing class. The biggest reason why my sophomore year became very hard is because of the amount of home works. From when I was an elementary school student to when I was a high school students, I was very bad in doing home work. Of course I knew that myself, that is not good at that time and in this university life now.

But this thing was one of my bad experiences. I think this is why I had a very hard time in my sophomore year. What is the most important thing to get all of the class credit is the home work that the teacher gives to you. For almost all of classes that you taking, the most important thing to get credit is your home work.
And the other thing that you need to pay attention is your attendance. You really need to go every each class that you taking, and every each class you will take from now. I hope you to don’t be like me, and hope you to be a great student. I hope I will be like that too.



(353/363)

No comments:

Post a Comment